His shirt reads “They gave me a medal for killing two men, and a discharge for loving one.”
You are a bad-ass.
Okay so here is my giveaway! :D
These are all books that I’ve enjoyed reading or are quite popular at the moment.
Of course there are a few rules so here they are:
- This is a thank you to all my followers, so you must be following me to have a chance of winning.
- I will be using Book Depository so this giveaway is international!
- There will be one that will be randomly selected.
- If you win it would be great if you are comfortable with providing me with an address. Don’t worry I’m not a creeper.
- Reblogs and likes count so go for it, but please don’t spam your followers.
- No giveaway blogs please.
- This giveaway will end on the 16th of August at 7pm NZST. The winner must have an open ask box so I can contact you, and you will have 48hrs to respond.
That’s all I can think of at the moment….
If you have any questions feel free to ask me :)
Good luck and happy reading!
People think feminism means that there’s a group of women somewhere that want to take trousers with pockets away from men and give them to women, and give men trousers with fake pockets, while in reality feminism is the general idea that everyone should have trousers with pockets, because pockets are awesome.